The Power of One is committed to safeguarding individual and corporate privacy on our website; we operate under a strict set of privacy principles:
* The only information The Power of One obtains about visitors to its website is information voluntarily supplied by visitors.
* In cases when The Power of One may need personal information to provide visitors with services tailored especially for them, or to inform them about new features or services, visitors are explicitly asked for that information.
* The Power of One will not disclose any personally identifiable information provided by members (name, email or home address) to anyone outside of the site.
* The Power of One employs strict security measures to safeguard online transactions; personal information is stored in a secured database and always sent via an encrypted channel.
* Users may unsubscribe at any time to any of our electronic communications by following the instructions contained within the email.
* The Power of One maintains a strict "no-spam" policy. Your information, including your email address will not be sold to any third party. If you sign up for email, you will receive only the email you have requested.
* Occasionally, The Power of One conducts user surveys to improve site features and customer service. We never share any information about specific individuals with any third parties.
* The Power of One will never encourage children to use the Website and will never market our products or services to children.
* The Power of One reserves the right to transfer Your information in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets to a third party acquirer.
How to Reach Us: